GHI ENERGY SOLUTIONS
GHI provides energy solutions and customized engineering of renewable energy technologies. Through our partners and technology partners, GHI provides clients with a comprehensive solution to meet energy requirements.
GHI focuses on the integration of the following technologies:
7. Cleaning Maintenance
BASIC GHI HOME KIT
1. Provides approximately 1,000 to 1,200 sf of finished indoor living space. The floor plan provides (3) bedrooms, (2.5) bathrooms, (1) kitchen, (1) dining room & (1) living room. The concept can also include outdoor space.
2. Reformulation of existing technologies to maximize output of patent-pending energy efficient infrastructure.
3. Strengthened modification of proven sustainable technology of Structurally Insulated Panels (SIP); Utilization of a high efficiency wall, ceiling and floor system.
4. Plug and Play (HVAC) Heating Ventilation system, Air Condition system, Electrical system and Plumbing system.
5. Simplification of construction process; the GHI Home Kit will require limited tools and no professional knowledge for assembly. Two (2) average men can build the unit in 30 days or less following assembly instructions.
6. Municipal sewer and water connections or septic and well systems to the GHI Home Kit will be required and professionally installed.
7. GHI Home Kit will transport in a delivery container system to any location domestically and globally.
8. Consumer Specific Platform; GHI Home Kits can be modified to fit the needs of each consumer market.
OUR COMMUNITY COMMITMENT
GHI will be an active member in the community through its commitment to education, workforce development, and job creation. In the geographic areas of our development areas, GHI will provide on-site training towards jobs and continuing education opportunities for the community-at large, creating new revenue streams for the local economy.
Guided by the mission to provide holistic solutions, GHI will focus on industry specific skills training as the pillar for our community outreach strategy.
Leverage the existing K - 12 and higher education institutions within the geographic area to create and develop new training modules in the industry of green housing, architecture, and business development for cross generational-training platforms
Activate the existing community (schools, small businesses, technology, media, food and hospitality, etc.)
Proactively utilize federal tax dollars to execute a platform to prepare a workforce focused on the industries of the growing economy.
Construct the municipal city as one that focuses on community development and integrative services to empower city residents to generate both social and financial capital for growth.
Maximize involvement of population
Create jobs and training platforms at each of our manufacturing plant destinations
Cultivate systemic models for partnerships across private and public sector industries